Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Fell in Love Again at Petsmart

It's true. I bought a few cans of cat food, then walked in an area that was lined with pet handlers and dogs. I came across this American bulldog who reminded me of the Target dog. Only this dog's circles were brown instead of black. That dog, and I forgot his name, had to be one of the most affectionate dogs EVER. He never seemed to get tired of licking ---- and the more he licked, the pinker his face and ears got. Unbelievable.

I've never seen such a friendly, affectionate dog who was found wandering homeless in the streets of Newark, NJ. I would have adopted him in a New York minute. I gotta admit, though, he wasn't very handsome, but still couldn't be beat for a pet having so much love and affection to give. First time I said or thought all of that. I, who have four cats who probably would not appreciate a dog in their midst.

I'll never forget that dog. I hope that my sister adopts him secretly and offers me a chance to bring him home.

As I stated earlier, I fell in love again at Petsmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment