Sunday, February 13, 2011

on the prospect of having a St. Bernard dog

Lately, I've been fantasizing about adopting a St. Bernard dog. I like the way it looks and would probably be able to manage and care for such a dog properly. I would imagine that St. Bernards eat a lot, but could be wrong. There have to be proven ways to provide a good diet without putting oneself in the poor house.

Even more important, I think that a St. Bernard would be a cool dog to walk. Just the sight of him should make neighborhood dog owners, especially the owner of that little white yippy dog around the corner, bow their heads in respect and even acknowledge that my dog is more royal and well-behaved than any of their small and medium-sized squeakers called dogs.

I would also need a good name for this dog and a few tips for his care.

In the meantime, I'm researching St. Bernard dogs. Regardless, I still think that they are cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment