Monday, January 31, 2011

If everyone adopted a dog.....

Today, someone I know posted a photo of his new dog, Daisy. The dog was cute, needless to say, and as I viewed the photo, I thought how great it was to know that another life was saved by a caring person.....and how lucky Daisy was to have a good home.

I'd like to go out on a limb here and say that there is a great dog for everyone and anyone who feels that he or she could give the animal a good home. If everyone adopted a dog, or even a cat, this world would be a much better place. Everyone, including the animals, would be happy. Everyone would benefit. A lot of blood pressure would go down. A lot of people would be healthier.

I know. That's wishful thinking. But maybe there is an ongoing increase in adoptions of animals that has perhaps accelerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment