Sunday, January 23, 2011

dog bed/cushion --- to buy or not to buy

So yesterday, my sister and I were at Home Goods at TJ Maxx, looking at various dog beds and cushions that dogs could use to lay on the bed. None of the items were really expensive and a few sported interesting designs and features. Almost something for every dog owner at a reasonable price.

The cushion bed that my sister and I liked had a nice pattern and seemed to be just right for either of her two dogs and maybe even her two cats. For a few seconds, I thought that she was going to buy it and when she didn't, I picked it up and bought it for her. Waiting until the following one or two weeks go by isn't going to cut it. That item would have been sold long ago. Either crap or get off the pot.

Now this is a win-win situation for all. I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment