Monday, December 6, 2010

(Wet) dog's in the house!

Another concern, although a small one, is having to wipe off a dog whose feet are muddy or wet. If this chore isn't done immediately, and the dog runs through the house, the floor is virtually covered with dirty or wet pawprints throughout. No fun at all to clean up or even think about cleaning up. A real downer.

Then I've noticed that the minute a dog steps back into the house, he or she shakes himself or herself, splattering water or mud or both all over the place. If you're standing too close, you get a bonus shower to boot. Where is the justice?

I suppose I could manage this if my dog's fur was relatively short, as I could wipe him off with an old towel and check to see that his feet are dry. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. But it's worth it. Your dog loves you no matter what, so why let a little thing like a few pawprints stand between you and your dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment