Tuesday, November 16, 2010

those barking dogs

I love to ride my bike early on Sunday mornings, as the roads are quiet except for an occasional car. Very few other cyclists are around and even fewer people are on the street.

A few times, I've heard dogs bark as I ride by. Usually, one dog starts barking, followed by another dog and so on. To be honest, I don't know how my riding past could start dogs barking, as I'm quick and quiet. But hearing that makes me smile. I also hope that those barking dogs do eventually get quiet, if not for their owners, then for their neighbors. Also makes me wonder what I would do if I owned a dog and that dog awakened me so early in the morning with its barking. I'd probably wake up and find out what the problem was and if it was nothing, I would ignore the dog and go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment