Monday, November 22, 2010

Lost and hopefully, found

I saw another poster advertising a lost dog and a reward for its return. I hope that the dog's owners get their pet back. If I were one of those owners, I would always wonder what happened to my dog and where it was. Truth be told, I doubt that I would be able to get the dog out of my mind.

At the same time, I think that it's very sad to be missing a dog, especially around the holidays. You look at dogs you see, wondering if it's your dog, as it looks so much like your lost pet. You check shelters and lost-and-found items just in case. .....

Going directly to various shelters, however, is the most effective way to find a lost dog, or cat, for that matter. That's how I found my two last cats. Posting signs didn't help one bit. Asking neighbors didn't help either.But visiting shelters just may help to find that lost dog. You don't know until you try.




..

No comments:

Post a Comment