Friday, November 12, 2010

Dogs in movies and on tv

I/ve seen another movie today that featured three dogs. One was rather small and all white, another looked like a regular mutt and was brown, and another that was probably a German Shepherd. I'm afraid that I haven't yet learned about all the breeds and can identify only a few of them, although poodles, collies, dachounds, terriers, and German Shepherds.

I think that featuring three dogs where appropriate in a movie plot adds interest. I, for one, am always amazed at the dogs' fine acting and can appreciate the effort and time taken to train them. The tv series featuring Lassie was a classic, as far as I'm concerned and watching it, I gained a real appreciation for dogs. How nice it would be to have a trained dog like Lassie!

No comments:

Post a Comment