Thursday, November 18, 2010

Adorable dogs

Today, I took one of my cats for her yearly checkup and on the way out, I saw a young woman holding two small gray poodles in her lap. Both dogs wore little sweaters and sat patiently as the receptionist got out the paperwork and talked to their owner. Neither dog barked either. The funniest part was that the owner could not tell one dog from the other (apparently, her mom owned the dogs and the girl was not around them often enough to tell them apart).

I glanced at the dogs and couldn't tell which dog was which either. They looked like twins. Quiet twins. Maybe the dogs were frightened, though they and their owner were the only other people in the waiting room. Wished I had a camera and an opportunity to take their pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment