Thursday, October 21, 2010

A bill that I have no problem with: a donation to PAWS

Today, I  received a reminder about a bazaar that is being run by PAWS (Pound Animal Welfare Society) located in Montclair, NJ and a request for a donation. At this point, I don't know if I will be able to volunteer at this event next month. The only thing that I do know is that I will most definitely send that organization a donation, hopefully, a few hundred dollars.

They've rescued dogs and cats for a long time and continue to do so, even though the organization was evicted from its really nice quarters about two  years ago. Its staff knows and cares about all of its animals deeply. Before they allow an animal to be adopted, they make sure that it is in good health, has been "fixed," and had its shots. Over the years, I have adopted cats from PAWS and will never forget those animals, namely Rodney, Leo, Columbus, Adolfo and Waffles. Today, I only have Adolfo and Waffles.

I also care about the animals in PAWS' care and will never have a problem in donating money to them. My vet is also associated with them and loves animals deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment